BHCRI is very pleased to announce the 2019 summer studentship competition with up to 7 awards offered in the amount of $5000 each for a 14-week term during the summer of 2019.
The following awards are available:
- Jeremy Ingham Cancer Research Studentship - We are extremely grateful to Jeremy Ingham whose generous donation has created the Jeremy Ingham Cancer Research Trust through the IWK Foundation. The Jeremy Ingham Cancer Research Studentship award will support a top-ranked candidate with plans to pursue a career in cancer research. Applications for research into pediatric cancers are encouraged. Jeremy’s generosity will allow this new award to be offered annually.
- DMRF Daley Award: Supporting advancements in normal and malignant lymphocytes, especially as related to chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- GivetoLive Marco and Christine Nottegar Cancer Research Studentship
- GivetoLive Erik Merchant Cancer Research Studentship
- GivetoLive Donald MacDougall Cancer Research Studentship
BHCRI is now accepting applications for the February 2019 competition. This competition is open to applicants across Atlantic Canada.
The deadline for submission is 4pm AST on Monday, February 4, 2019. To apply, please visit the website: http://bhcri.ca/studentship-awards
Please note: Supervisors must be a Senior Scientist, Associate Member or Honorary Member (qualifying as a Senior Scientist or Associate Member) of the Institute.
For more information on this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org