Tyler MacDonald, BSc (Hons) in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Supervisor:Dr. Catherine K. L. Too
Program of Study:Master of Science in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Project Title:Prolactin/androgen inducible genes in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Scholarships and/or Awards:
- Cancer Research Training Program (CRTP) Traineeship Award 2018
- Graduate Studies Fellowship 2017-2018
- Dalhousie In-course Scholarship 2016
- First Class Honours in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology 2013-2017
- Dean’s List 2013-2017
- Dalhousie Entrance Scholarship 2013
After completing my Master’s degree at Dalhousie University, I wish to continue in pursue a PhD/MD, with the end-goal of becoming a clinical oncologist/clinician scientist focusing on breast and prostate cancer.
Thomas, L.N., MacDonald, T Daze, E., and Too, C.K.L. (In Preparation). EDD E3 ligase promotes survival of human breast cancer cells.