We are very pleased to announce the 2019 summer studentship competition with up to 7 awards offered in the amount of $5000 each for a 14-week term during the summer of 2019.
The following awards are available:
- Jeremy Ingham Cancer Research Studentship - We are extremely grateful to Jeremy Ingham whose generous donation has created the Jeremy Ingham Cancer Research Trust through the IWK Foundation. The Jeremy Ingham Cancer Research Studentship award will support a top-ranked candidate with plans to pursue a career in cancer research. Applications for research into pediatric cancers are encouraged. Jeremy’s generosity will allow this new award to be offered annually.
- DMRF Daley Award: Supporting advancements in normal and malignant lymphocytes, especially as related to chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- GivetoLive Marco and Christine Nottegar Cancer Research Studentship
- GivetoLive Erik Merchant Cancer Research Studentship
- GivetoLive Donald MacDougall Cancer Research Studentship
BHCRI is now accepting applications for the February 2019 competition. This competition is open to applicants across Atlantic Canada.
Please note: Supervisors must be a Senior Scientist, Associate Member or Honorary Member (qualifying as a Senior Scientist or Associate Member) of the Institute.
For more information on this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org