The Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute offers a bimonthly seminar series. Seminars typically consist of two presentations, one by a discovery scientist and another by a clinical scientist, epidemiology/population or psychosocial/behavioural researcher. Each presentation is about 20 minutes in duration, followed by a question and answer session. Refreshments are provided.
Seminars take place on Fridays from 3:00pm-4:00pm (Jan-Jun) in 2-L7, Sir Charles Tupper Medical Building Link, 5850 College Street, Halifax and via videoconference. Videoconference locations are as follows:
• Dalhousie Halifax –2L3, Second Floor, Tupper Link
• Georges Dumont Hospital — CHUDGLD - Sous-sol de l’Auberge Rm 012
• MUN – Meeting Room 4 (H2988)
• UNB Fredericton – 010 MacLaggan room
• Dalhousie Truro –Room 211, Cox Building
• CBU – B260-C
• UNB St. John – DMNB Saint John 266
Session dates for 2016-2017, subject to change, are as follows:
October 7 — This event has been cancelled.
December 2 — Dr. Robert Hart
February 10 — Dr. Brent Johnston and Dr. Christine Chambers
April 7 — Dr. Sandra Turcotte and Dr. Roy Duncan
June 9 — Dr. Brenda Sabo and TBA
Further details will be posted on the events page as they become available.