Integrated Learning Session
Small group, problem-based learning is very effective for learning about complex problems where various perspectives are required to understand and address the issue. The format also assures relevance of the problems to all participants, and to some aspect of their everyday work. These sessions also involve active discussion and articulation of ideas, which are broadened by the input of a variety of perspectives.
All sessions are scheduled on Fridays from 1:00pm-3:00pm in room 2-L7, second floor, Sir Charles Tupper Building Link, 5850 College Street, Halifax and via videoconference for out of province CRTP trainees. Videoconference locations are as follows:
• Dalhousie Halifax –2L3, Second Floor, Tupper Link
• Georges Dumont Hospital - Salle de vidéoconférence-Hémo 3- local 2502 (except 29 September: Salle conférence- Centre de santé du sein- local 171.33)
• MUN – Meeting room 2 (HSC 2981) — (except 26 January: Meeting room 4 (HSC 2988)
• Dalhousie Truro –Room 211, Cox Building
• CBU –B260-C
• UNB St. John – LRC 266 — (except March 23 — Room 218)
• Acadia – BAC144A
Session dates for 2017-2018, subject to change, are as follows:
September 29— Dr. Brenda Sabo and Dr. Pak Poon
December 1 — Dr. Tallal Younis
January 26 — Terrilyn Chiasson
March 23 —
Further details will be posted on the events page as they become available.